Wednesday, April 13, 2011

~ME LAST POST!!!!~ ARGG!!

So, as you can see by my title, this is my last post. I know so sad, but it's true. I am going to write about how fun it was. I honestly think this was the best project I have done in my all k-9 years of being at school. It was so fun, and exciting and working with Van Meter was really great. I met cool people, and learned things about my friends that I didn't know. I became friends with new people here at South. Also, it didn't take that much work on my part, so it was fun and simple. I wish I was needed more, but it's ok that I wasn't. Thanks to everyone that was following my posts and helping me with my costume, acting, and learning what to do. It was really great and I hope this comes out great :) BYE!! HAVE A SUPER AWESOME WEDNESDAY!!


~Arianna~ XP

No comments:

Post a Comment